|Department||Center for Vascular Research|
1. Identifying novel key regulators and clarifying their mechanisms in organotypic endothelial cell heterogeneity, angiogenesis, and vascular remodeling and regeneration.
2. Identifying novel key regulators and clarifying their mechanisms of the interaction between endothelial cells and pericytes.
3. Unveiling the critical roles of key molecules and clarifying their mechanisms in organotypic lymphangiogenesis, lymphatic remodeling, and interaction control with immune functions.
4. Identifying, characterizing, and generating cardiac stem cells for efficient mycardial regeneration.
5. Developing creative and innovative methods to measure basic life phenomena of vessels and the heart.
|Center for Vascular Research||Director||Koh Gou Young||042-350-2638|
|Center for Vascular Research||Lee Hyuek Jong||042-350-4274|
|Center for Vascular Research||Choi Du Ri||042-350-4257|
|Center for Vascular Research||Bae Jeom Il||042-350-4272|
|Center for Vascular Research||Hong Seon Pyo||042-350-4271|
|Center for Vascular Research||Lee, Eun Sun|
|Center for Vascular Research||Seo Su Jin||042-350-4273|
|Center for Vascular Research||Jung Jun Ho|
|Center for Vascular Research||Park Seong Yong||042-350-5638|
|Center for Vascular Research||Choi Ji Woon||042-350-4253|
|Center for Vascular Research||KANG Hae Jin|
|Center for Vascular Research||YOON Jin-Hui||042-350-2678|
|Center for Vascular Research||BAE Jung Hyun|